Ocehan-ocehan saya :)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My kind of SATURDAY!


So last night I went to the embassy for Praying Club (what's "Persekutuan Doa" in English???), I sang! It wasn't perfect but good enough for first timers... We missed the Batong Line last train so we went back to the school with taxi from Guomao. We had a little almost-midnight snack called Malatang. At the dorm, I found out that my roommie wasn't there. So I turned on the music and chatted a little bit before washing my face. And right at midnight, lights went off and my music was dead. My internet was dead too. Luckily I put battery on my laptop so it didn't die. With the help of lights from my monitor, I lit candles and quickly removed my makeup and washed my face. Actually I was kinda scared because we talked about ghosts on our way back. And my friend Felix who was concerned of me came to my room to accompany me. Luckily the lights went on again at 12.30. He left and I watched a little bit of Fashion TV and went to sleep at about 1 AM.


And huah!!!! Today I woke up at 11 am+! What a superb feeling! Until now (4PM) I'm still wearing my pajamas! I've spent this day creating a new playlist on my iTunes of 'songs that I like very much'. I've never had a proper playlist before, I basically put it on random and let the 1500+ songs play randomly. I also chatted with Gesyu, his friend Uliel, and my bestie who just arrived in Jakarta, Vene!!! I had Indonesian instant noodle for lunch and I'm actually starving right now but I've decided to wait until it's dinner time before calling the delivery guy.
For the rest of the day, I'm gonna do some manicure because tonight I have a party to attend. Not actually 'attend' a party but I'm helping my friend organizing it... So I can't drink or anything, not that I want to cos I'm kind of broke here...

I wish my Saturdays could be like this forever.... Hopefully after May I won't attend to many meetings. Cos you know, I'm not gonna be in PERMIT anymore and Cabe will publish on time hopefully so we can rest and concentrate on our studies (which have been left behind due to many many other things that should be prioritized)

0 comments: