Ocehan-ocehan saya :)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Intern Diary: Day 6 and 7 work on weekends

Haha finally I break my own rules. I didn't update on the 6th day. It was because I was toooooooooooooooooo exhausted on Friday. As usual, my boss gave me an assignment at around 5pm, right when our office had this happy hour where there were beers in office. my boss and her assistant were missing during that happy hour. and not long after that, she came to my desk with a cold beer and said, why does nobody want beer??? I smiled and she put the beer on my desk and said: drink! this is an order!!! and I had no other choice. hahahhaa
Few minutes after 6pm, I didnt finish my assignment, but I had to go. When I went to the kitchen to put my bottle, my boss and 3 other people were inside and chatting happily. she said: are you leaving or are you here for another drink? and I said: nah, I'm leaving, c u tomorrow. And a guy said as I left: c u tomorrow????
The day after was Saturday. I know. And a terrible sandstorm hit Beijing. When I woke up the sky outside was yellow, literally. I thanked God because my boss let me take taxi to the hotel. The event was for beijing kids club and I enjoyed it sooo much. The kids were soooo adorable. And I got to eat a hotel brunch. It wasnt super good. But yeah u know, I would never have lunch at a 5star hotel unless someone paid for me.
And the rest of the day wasnt so lucky for me. A stupid ATM machine swallowed my money. And I have to wait till monday until the bank takes care of it.
ahhh this is almost the end of one day weekend. and I dont think I would have any weekends next week. just see.

0 comments: