Ocehan-ocehan saya :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Intern Diary: Day 4 - Late Shangban

Early in the morning my boss texted me saying that I may come at lunch or after lunch. But instead I went out at 10 AM and arrived at office at 10.40. Nobody was there yet, so I managed to do some job-unrelated jobs. Hehe... That's not bad.
Today I made a few phone calls and pack a gift box for the Beijing kids club members. It's fun. And right before xiaban, another boss tell me to WRITE the press release of yesterday's event. And I am so confused, an office full of English native speakers, journalists, and she picked me???? She said: It's okay, we're all not native English speakers. I KNOW, in marketing, nobody is white but Clarisse is a native?!? I guess she'll just laugh at it and at the end ask someone else to write.
That's funny though. I hate it when they tell me to write but I voluntarily do other things happily.
Tomorrow I have to take a long lunch, I have 'shir' to do.

Update 2moro

xoxo

Cindy

0 comments: