Ocehan-ocehan saya :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Intern Diary: Day 3 - The 7th annual restaurant awards by the Beijinger

I didnt go to office today. But instead I went to the venue at 3.3 sanlitun rightaway. Damn Beijing traffic (and me walking so slowly)! It took me 1,5 hours to reach slt!!! I took bus because I wanted to avoid subway during rush hour. But thankfully I wasn't late.
Then I met an ex teacher of mine who now works for the global times. I saw an old friend to named Colin, but I didnt have the chance to say hi to him. What a shame! I was busy at the back with 2 bitchy award girls who bullied the other one.
So there was a lot of beer, wine and cheese (they were sponsors). but the best best drink ever was iF juice! (www.ifjuice.com)
And I got the goodie bag! It has a Toni and Guy voucher (yay!), a scented candle, a knife for cutting cheese (from the cheese sponsor, they only make huge cheeses.
Everybody was tired but happy so I was granted a day off tomorrow. But I'm still gonna go shangban and save up the day off for another day.

xoxo

Cindy

0 comments: