Ocehan-ocehan saya :)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Beijing Bag - Volunteer


This month, as I have mentioned on my previous blog, I am volunteering for Beijingplayhouse (www.beijingplayhouse.com). And today, my first day of volunteering, I brought these with me:

Bag - Longchamp Le Pliage dark red (it's not that dark actually, I didn't use flash, I don't wanna make my roomie thinks that I'm a lunatic who photographs her bag and everything inside it)
Extra chewing gum - a must for socializing!
My multi purpose bag - lipstick and mirror and comb --> musts
iPod - my best best friend on the road
Cardholder with the mighty subway card inside
Sunnies - a 'souvenir' from Shanghai :) Love it!
Wallet
A Novel - it's hard to concentrate on the bus, actually... so I didn't read much
Keys

NOT PICTURED:
My black shoes - I wore flipflops at first (because I have to walk about 15 minutes to the bar) and changed into more formal shoes when I got there...
Kang Shifu's Jasmine tea
Cellphone
Biscuit just in case I got hungry - I didn't

0 comments: